Weekly Links (Week 8 / 2012)
This week I was ill. I dind’t enjoy it – all I was able to do is to throw all the stories with interessting titles into Instapaper. And read them this morning.
Some of these links contain real wisdom and made me think and the link “game of thrones” made me laugh hard I also like that next week, when I am out of bed – there is 1 nice new Codeschool course waiting for me.
- Rediscovering the RSync Algorithm
- Stumbling on the escalator
- Stuck in an overlong Agile stand up? Try the two hands rule
- Should All Web Traffic Be Encrypted?
- Lord of the Files: How GitHub Tamed Free Software (And More)
- In defense of doing it the “hard way”
- New Codeschool Course: Rails Testing for Zombies
- Play by Play: Aaron Patterson
- Learning is Dead